Broadcast to a Large Audience
Audio streaming allows you to broadcast your conference call to a large audience at a low cost. Whether a select group is listening in on a password-protected call or you’re opening up your audio to thousands across the internet, our streaming services provide high-quality audio to be shared.
Learn more about the features of these audio streaming solutions below.
- Presenter & Audience Dial-In allows participants to dial in to the conference for easy access and crystal clear audio, whether or not they have a computer available.
- Password Protection allows you to control who has access to the conference call if you don’t want it open to everyone.
- Reach an audience of thousands at a time on a live online broadcast.
- Branding lets you customize your page with everything you want people to see: your company logo, a bio, a summary, and any other accompanying text.
- Downloads let you share supporting documents and media to show alongside a presentation or pitch.
- Live Stream or Pre-Record what you have to say.
- Record your broadcast to offer on-demand later.
- Chat live with your audience members to encourage participation and respond to questions and comments.
- Polling allows your audience to vote directly on a question or topic raised in your presentation to give you feedback.
- Archive your broadcasts with the current audio cast on display and a list of previous recordings available for your audience to return and listen.
- Add Video Streaming for an extra visual element to your broadcast.
- Any Device can join in to watch.
- Integrated Audio gives you the same crystal clear quality as a regular audio cast.
Need more info?
Contact (888) 901-3471